MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Prospects new accounts and reactivates dead accounts in order to create new business.
Liaises with Account Managers to finalize the B&C service proposals.
Develops and delivers innovative strategic sales and marketing initiatives.
Maintains up-to-date know-how and expertise in the Clinical R&D activities from Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Nutriceutical Companies and follows the evolution of the B&C Competitors in its different services.
- Excellent communication and intercultural skills
- High organisational and planning skills
- Team worker and team spirit
- Fluent in the following languages: English and at least one other language preferably Dutch or German; any additional language is an asset
- Good dose of assertiveness
- Customer oriented
- Good computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint,...
- Familiar with Clinical trials processes
- Like to make and maintain contacts with people
- Sales competence & good presentation skills
- Oriented to bring solutions by acting as a consultant towards the Customer
- Eager to sell
You may apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the full job description